Monday, January 25, 2010

hEaRt sHouToUt - Im JuSt hUmAN...


There's nothing wrong if i fight back...
It's my nature and everyone knows it...
If i die trying...
They'll know that i'm telling the truth...

I'm just human...
i'm weak...
I've flaws all over...
And the list go on...

But it doesn't mean you can step on my head...
laughing and smiling and think you've won...
It's funny when you think that i'm losing...
When the game are just began...

I'm just human...
But i can take you down and fall...
Fall with fake memories you made...
For your sake...

I'm just human...
And on 20 February...
I hope i'm still human...

Hope so...
Wish so...
Pray so...

- e . V . I . l -

Ive seen worst through the boundaries

p/s: Guys, 20 February... Stand by me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabar erk... calm down... yg lalu biarkan berlalu heheh... sejarah x kan berulang tu bro

3viL X eIjI said...

salam

jadikan setiap yg buruk tu teladan.insyallah...

p/s: mari memukul kepala bakal bapak mertua x gf..

Anonymous said...

jgnlah sampai nak pukul memukul plak.. doakan ja agar mereka sedar

bloG BudDieS